Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
186 Doctors are Online

Suffering from premature ejaculation. Looking for medicine to improve this problem

I am 38yrs old,Male, married for 10yrs. My problem is premature ejaculation during stiffened pennis with proper erection . Sometime goes less than minute and sometimes go longer with start and stop method.Even sometime go longer with less erected pennis. My pennis little curvature towards upwards and towards right side without any pain. How can i improve my sexual activity for longer time and i haven t consulted the doctor never before. But there is no problem between us even though i would prefer to improve our sexual activity for longer time.Please help.
Asked On : Tue, 12 Jun 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  64
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Sexologist 's  Response
normal-donot worry.

involve in more fore-play. use partner-on-top position for the next one month and donot worry about anything else. pls revert back.
u can also put cold water splashes onto ur genitals for 10 minutes twice daily.
u can use regain powder 1 tsp twice daily with milk.

shapes and erection of penis also varies from person to person.40% have their penis tilted towards right.
Answered: Tue, 9 Apr 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor