Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
184 Doctors are Online

Suffering from poly-cystic ovarian syndrome, headache, small dent on forehead. Causes?

I am a 34 year old black female without a significant health history with no health problems. Bp is always within normal range 110-120/60-76. I have polycystic ovary syndrome . A few days ago I had a really bad headache on the right side of my head unrelieved by otc medications . Just now, I noticed a small dent in that area. It s the front right side. What could this mean?
Asked On : Thu, 22 Nov 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  165
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Neurologist 's  Response
Nov 2013
Thank you for posting your query.

I have noted your symptoms and observations. I would like to reassure you that they are not suggestive of any serious brain problems.

It is possible that the dent was there earlier too, however, with the current episode of headache, it has come to your notice.

If the headache recurs or if the dent increases, then, you can get a CT scan of head done to exclude any internal problem.

I hope it helps. Please get back if you require any additional information.

Wishing you good health,

Dr Sudhir Kumar MD (Internal Medicine), DM (Neurology)
Senior Consultant Neurologist
Apollo Hospitals, Hyderabad, India
Click on this link to ask me a DIRECT QUERY:

Answered: Sun, 24 Nov 2013
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor