Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
123 Doctors are Online

Suffering from pneumonia since childhood. Taking antibiotics. Treatment for permanent cure? suffering from a pneumonia since i was a kid..the doctor said it's not curable..i am now at the age of 27.. Is it possible that these would be cured?..i used to take an antibiotic before as what the doctor prescribed but still it's not working..i really want my illnesses to be gone since i want to work abroad. Please help me through this..i'll be looking forward to your response soon..thank you and MORE POWER ..
Asked On : Sat, 27 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  30
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
  User's Response
hello and welcome to healthcaremagic forum!

thanks for the query,

Your pnuemonia can be cured with proper homoepathic treatment. I suggest that you go to a good homeopathic physician who will take up your case in detail, then give you a constitutional treatment and help you get complete cure.

wishing you complete recovery

Answered: Sat, 27 Apr 2013
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor