Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
191 Doctors are Online

Suffering from plasma red cell leukaemia, multiple myeloma. Taking thelidomide and acclovir. Will this have a cure?

hi i am a patient of multiple myeloma and plasma red cell leukaemia, admitted in Austin hospital Melbourne and given velcade and malpholin on my severe treatment. the protein level was 74% which is now 2% after 1 year of continuous treatment include the 4 cycle of chemo therapy . now im using the thelidomide and acclovir for my maintenance tablets. my question is this drug can help in the patient of red cell leukaemia or multiple myeloma ??? as my doctor says it can be cure and i may need bone marrow transplant in future if i got this back.
Asked On : Sat, 8 Dec 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  54
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Homeopath 's  Response
Hello friend,
I am a Homoeopath attempting to answer your question in a different manner. In Homoeopathy we do not treat the name of the disease. We also do not hold that you are sick because your organ is sick. Instead we hold that your organ is sick because you are sick. At a particular period of your life a particular conflict which was very strong and unexpected must have happened which ignited the development of the leukemia, myeloma etc. Nobody must have told you the connection between your disease and your mind. Or you might have had very strong family history of malignant diseases. This genetic tendency lie dormant in you and the said conflict precipitates the disease. The method of treatment you have taken so far has not evidently helped you. Instead you are deteriorating. The bone marrow transplantation will only make things worse. All these procedures, judgement from the oncologists, your investigations, your hospital visits all worsen your mental conditions and delays cure.
My advise is to approach an expert Homoeopath at the earliest and let him take your case in detail. He will be able to help you with your genetic constitutional remedy. Your health can be restored once you take an alternative (medical) route leaving your present route.
My best wishes for a speedy recovery through Homoeopathy
Dr. C. J. Varghese
Answered: Fri, 24 May 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor