Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
175 Doctors are Online

Suffering from piles from 2 year. Can i eradicate it without surgery ?

Dear Doctor I am 24 year old male and am suffering from piles since 2 year, these days i am too tense..can we eradicate it without surgery , or can we treatment it , with Ayurveda medicine. or any other way to treatment for pile .please suggest me any Ayurveda medicine becausei scared for surgery.
Asked On : Tue, 26 Apr 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  264
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
Welcome to HeathcareMagic Forum
Homeopathy greatly helps in curing piles specially the 1st 2nd and 3rd degree piles and no surgery should be thought of till homeopathy has been tried. Some of the most commonly used medicines in treating piles are:
Hamamelis –Q –very very useful in controlling bleeding caused due to piles
Aesculus hip-piles with acute pain in the back
Collinsonia..chronic painful bleeding piles with pain as if sticks were placed in the rectum.
Graphitis-for piles and fissures with hard stools
Ratanhia-pain as if splinters of glass were sticking in the rectum

Other commonly used medicines are ..Sulphur,Nux.Vomica,silicea etc.
Dr Siddharth
Answered: Fri, 29 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Shainaz Arif Kaware's  Response
welcome to HealthcareMagic
The treatment for piles is done in other alternative medicines but complete eradication is almost impossible so surgery is required at such times.Now in modern day medicine there are many minimal invasive surgical options like Cryo surgery;Infra red coagulation so they are less invasive ;less hospital stay and recovery back to work is also fast.Please consult a surgeon regarding all other options available.
Answered: Tue, 26 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor