Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
143 Doctors are Online

Suffering from piles and my anus is almost blocked. Is there any treatment ?

Hello Sir... I am 30 yrs old... male... i am suffering from piles i guess... something has grown out of my anus... my anus is almost blocked... feel a lot of pain... very difficult to pass stools in the mornings... what are the treatments available... is it curable?... height- 5.10\
Asked On : Sun, 24 Jul 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  545
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Orthopaedic Surgeon 's  Response
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
See, Piles or Haemorrhoids is aggravated by constipation. You should eat plenty of fresh fruits and green leafy vegetables. Drink plenty of water. Avoid junk food, fatty food, spicy food. For the pain you need to sit in a shallow bucket or tub of warm water for 10 minutes 2-3 times a day. This will relieve the pain. You need to consult a Surgeon who will examine you and decide which treatment is best depending on grade of haemorrhoids, from injection sclerotherapy, laser, excision.
Answered: Sun, 24 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta's  Response
Hello.Welcome to HCM forum.You should not have any indecision regRding it.Consult a surgeon and go for hemoroidectomy.Start taking plenty of water and lots of fiber in the form of green vegetables,salad and fresh fruits.Thanks and good luck.
Answered: Wed, 30 Nov 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor