Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
140 Doctors are Online

Suffering from persistent migraine. Please suggest

reyaz actually i am from kashmir but presently in bangalore my sis has my graine from last many years we have consulted many reputated doctors but she still has that horrible pain plz help mr
Asked On : Tue, 19 Apr 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  143
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Assalam,MIgraine runs in families its a genetically related problem , bt nothing to worry ,even my family has migraine.just try to avoid the circumstances that precipitate the attacks of headache ,like have proper sleep, dont get exposed to hot weather etc . Keep a painkiller tablet (Diclomol),and an anta acid (Omez D) always with u .that will Do .Dont forget to get ur eyes tested for any refractive error & if ur advised an spectacles , Do use it regularly.Allah is great may he give ur sis shifa.
Answered: Thu, 21 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor