Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
200 Doctors are Online

Suffering from peptic ulcers. Will tiniba bring relief?

I am suffering from peptic ulcer since last 2 years.Whenever my stomach become upset it take 20-25 days to become normal.And almost every 2-3 months intervel I face this problem and I have to take medicine by consulting the doctor.Last time i was given SN15,Tiniba500,Ocid for 5 days.Igot relief but not permanant.Suggest me what to do.
Asked On : Wed, 26 Sep 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  186
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
  User's Response
thanks for writing us..

Peptic ulcer is curable condition, First we have to find the cause for this by endoscopic biopsy and certain blood test.
you should consult a gastroenterologist for biopsy.

peptic ulcer can be cured by PPI and Anti H.pylori regimen

you should avoid pain killers like diclofenac, nimesulide( SN15) they will increase your problem

Best wishes for good health
Answered: Thu, 27 Sep 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor