Suffering from pelvic pain after taking of birth control pill

I am a 29 year old female. I recently started taking birth control pills because of painful periods. The last 2 weeks I have experienced some pelvic pain when moving a certain way. Today the pain almost felt like it was in my pubic bone , and it almost feels like menstraul cramps that come and go. It also feels like somewhat of a burning sensation in my pelvic area. I have a doctors appointment on Thursday. But I have anxiety , so I tend to freak out over the smallest of things. Any ideas what this could be. I have not other symptoms at all. Also the pain isnt severe,it is very mild, and I only notice it occasionally. But once i ever really start obsessing about it, its always there.
Tue, 17 May 2011