Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
151 Doctors are Online

Suffering from partial rectal prolapse. Surgery suggested. Need diet advice

Hello doctor I am 24 yrs. Old n I m suffering from partial rectal prolapse as a well known surgeion told. I dont feel bleeding and pain during bowl movement.x ray report showed normal study..but I ve rectal prolapse partialy. Surgeion suggested me for surgery. I m depressed bcoz of it . Sir should I try for homeopath and suggest me about my diet n prevention.
Asked On : Fri, 8 Jun 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  105
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Partial reaxtal proplase irreducible can only be treated by surgery . Sir the surgery is done under anaesthesia you will not have pain . My advice is that you should go with this choice . we can do anything conservatively in this case. You should avoid constipation and to much straining while defecating .
Answered: Sat, 10 May 2014
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor