Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
173 Doctors are Online

Suffering from paranoid schizophrenia, hyper-acidity. Should I go for homeopathy?

hi doctors, my dad is sufferening from paranoid syzophrenia from last 6 months and undergoing treatment of alopathy....sometimes becuase of we get poor results sometimes good but one medicine which is regular risdone 2 mg which now resulting in hyperacidity ....i want to ask what shud i do shud i start homeopathy also ? shud i change the doctor ? how much time it shud take to cure normally ?
Asked On : Sat, 2 Mar 2013
Answers:  2 Views:  97
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
1. from which false belief he is suffering?
2. people with paranoid schizophrenia has/have no problem with concentration,memories, and emotions: is this the same with your father?
3. during any time there is any feeling of suicidal tendancy or behaviour?
4. avoid all pungent/astringent food stuff-items.
5. the best treatment is Psychotherapy because we have to address the psychic aspect of the patient.
6. he should regularly practice yoga and pranayam
Answered: Thu, 21 Mar 2013
I find this answer helpful
Homeopath Dr. Yogesh Sabnis's  Response
hello ritesh,

well schizophrenia is one of the most tricky and complex psychiatric disorder. in fact the treatment of schizophrenia is quite long standing as the disease is typically having lot of remissions and exacerbation. and the curability of the condition cannot be ascertained for sure till the follow up is done for a long time. as for the homoeopathic treatment , it has a very good scope as the basic idea in homoeopathic treatment if to treat the mind and body in unison. infact it would be advisable for you to get in touch with any senior homoeopath in your area who will be able to guide you through.

your father can gain significant improvement if treated carefully through homoeopathy.

hope yu have got your answer if any queries kindly let me know and hoping for a speedy recovery of your father.


dr yogesh sabnis
Answered: Mon, 4 Mar 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor