Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
150 Doctors are Online

Suffering from pain in right testis

I have been doing lifting, twisting, and moving all day today. Now my right testie is hurting. I don t notice a lump or swelling. Every so often b4 this I d get a extremely sharp pain in my colin and below abdimen. What do you think is the problem? Thanks.
Asked On : Thu, 3 Mar 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  144
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
  Anonymous's Response
You might have sustained injury over your testis so it has been inflammed .You can take Causticum 1M 1 dose and wait for 2 days ,it will be resolved.You also have to avoid sudden jerk and heavy lifting for atleast 2-3 days for speedy recovery,

wish you speedy recovery,
Answered: Thu, 3 Mar 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor