Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
182 Doctors are Online

Suffering from ovarian cysts, endometriosis before pregnancy. Treatment options apart from surgery?

Hello, I had an ovarian cyst & possible endometriosis before I got pregnant with my son. It still was uncomfortable while pregnant but once I had him 8 months ago I felt good. But now in the last month I have started to have pain and am uncomfortable again. Today I feel pain and I am not even in my menstral cycle. I do not want surgery! I want to cure this naturally! I am obviously not doing something right:(
Asked On : Tue, 29 Jan 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  20
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
OBGYN 's  Response
hello,ovarian cyst needs surgery since it can rupture any time and will be an emergency situation .oral contraceptives can cause suppression of the endometriotic tissue causing decreased pain but does not resolve the already formed chocolate cyst of the ovary.kindly consult ur doctor regarding the diagnosis and treatment options available.thank u.take care
Answered: Tue, 29 Jan 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor