Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
176 Doctors are Online

Suffering from osteoporosis. Pus cells found in urine test, high ESR shown in blood test. Looking for treatment

Dear Doctor, my Mother age is 58, weight 58.. she has osteoporosis .. she is not diabetic and no hyper or hypotensive.. we udergone urine test she has some pus cells and blood test has ESR level upto 70.. will u please tell what is the reason for increase in ESR levels and pus cells.. whats the diagnosis and please tell me the treatment plan....
Asked On : Wed, 27 Jun 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  89
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Orthopaedic Surgeon, Joint Replacement 's  Response
These test are showing that she has infection in urine. is she also complaining of fever and burning micturition. If yes then i would suggest her following.
1.plenty of water, fruit juice
2.cital syrup
3.tablet norflox daily
After this medcations her symptoms will get better. Also I would suggest you to give her calcium and vitamin D 3.
Answered: Mon, 31 Mar 2014
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor