Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
144 Doctors are Online

Suffering from nightfall. Noticed sperm and pus cell in urine. Required treatment?

hello dr., I was suffering from nightfall ( from last 3 years) but now I am suffering from sperm or pus cell in urine about 4 years plz tell me how we can cure these dise plz sent the answer with naturally diet i ate any medicine.. but not effect in my body. so.plz. give special advice. to me
Asked On : Thu, 31 Jan 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  111
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Urologist 's  Response
Welcome to HCM.
Night fall will get ok once you start having regular sex.

Pus cells in urine may mean infection . kindly do urine culture test and appropriate antibiotics should give you relief.
best regards
Answered: Fri, 1 Feb 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor