Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
151 Doctors are Online

Suffering from night fall

i am 23 years old. i am suffering from night fall some times not regularly. when i masturbate ( 1-2 times in a month) i am discharged very early is that premature ejaculation? please tell me the solution of that problems. my penis is also not straight and size is also 5.5 inch and width is also not good. Is there any excersize to increase the length and width of penis. Kindly help me.
Asked On : Fri, 18 Dec 2009
Answers:  1 Views:  935
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
The discharge of semen through the penis during sleep is called nightfall and that is the result of erotic dreams. Nightfalls are quite normal. There is no physical and mental harm of them. They do not require any treatment. However I suggest here some guidelines for your convenience and satisfaction: · Avoid eating oily, spicy and roasted foodstuffs. · Dinner should be very light. · Eat the whites of eggs and avoid eating yolks. · Eat more vegetable and fruit. · Drink abundance of water daily. · There should be at least four hours interval between meal and sleep. · Urinate before sleeping. · Get treatment if you are suffering from constipation or worms in abdomen. · Don’t wear tight under garments, especially at night. Your penis size is normal moderately. Execute massage of warm olive oil at least five minutes at night before sleeping regularly, and wash your penis with warm water in the morning.
Answered: Fri, 18 Dec 2009
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor