Suffering from multiple sclerosis. Want to lose weight. How?

hi there Samuel my name is Annette. i am a multiple sclerosis sufferer married with very demanding young family. i myself hate what i have turned into lately well for quite a few months i have put on alot of weight n i do know i have a terrible sweet tooth possibly too much so i really want or need to lose weight to try to get a little of the old me back. i am open to getting to a health farm,n going for a week or so i know family will appreciate me doing this and will help with babysitting, now all i need from you is to help me do this reasonably priced and local
Mon, 8 Jul 2013