Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
173 Doctors are Online

Suffering from mullerian agenesis. Reports showed bulky ovary with many follicles. Am I at the risk of ovarian cancer?

im suffering from mullerian agenesis with tiny uterus n absence of vaginal canal.. n ma reports says i have left bulky ovary with many follicles. i usually have mild pain n ma lower left abdomen (pelvic area) am i at the risk of ovarian cancer due to ths syndrome or is there any other problem? im not on any treatment or medication
Asked On : Thu, 28 Jun 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  58
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
Thank for asking to HCM
I really appreciate your concern looking to the history given here the condition that you described here is genetic disease this might be happening due to the mutation of some gene and this could cause the "Mullerian Agenesis " and this condition does not lead to the malignancy so forget about this, hope this information helps you, take care and have a nice day.
Answered: Thu, 22 May 2014
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor