Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
175 Doctors are Online

Suffering from mouth ulcer, unable to eat or speak, spread all over tongue. Remedy?

GOOD EVENIG sir, this is SRIKANTH,having 21 yrs. old,studing B.Tech in BME,i have been suffering from mouth ulcer ,which is unable to eat and chewing(even for water also )since z happens frequently thrice in 1 month,and lot of pain and spread over on TONGUE ,unable to speak,talk fluently.....plz.....understand my proble...and suggest any remedy..sir.....
Asked On : Sat, 9 Feb 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  42
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
OBGYN 's  Response
Good Evening Srikanth.Mouth ulcers at your age and circumstances could be what is known as Stress Ulcers.If you are too tensed up over your studies, not sleeping enough,not eating nutritious food(common problem if you are in hostel),poor oral hygiene(bad teeth) so many such can cause stress ulcers.Take Vitamin Supplements,Zytee solution for applying over the ulcer.
Check your Haemoglobin levels,Stools examination for worms,if you have bad teeth a checkup by a Dentist
Answered: Fri, 28 Jun 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor