Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
122 Doctors are Online

Suffering from migraine, poor eye sight. Noticed spongy lump on head. How to overcome this problem?

22 year old daughter has had a quarter size triangular indention in the crown of her head. says it doesn t really hurt to touch but feels funny, spongy. suffers from migrains and has VERY poor eyesight, like a -8 in both eyes. I havet a client that has had an undiagnost brain tumor for 9 years until it almost killed her, she suggested MRI ASAP. We dont have insurance, any other possibilities, very worried
Asked On : Thu, 28 Feb 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  39
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Psychiatrist 's  Response
Thanks for choosing health care magic for posting your query.
I have gone through your question in detail and I can understand what you are going through.
The kind of lump on the skin that you are describing has no relation to the migraine of visual disturbance. Most probably the kind of lump fro your description appears to be a lipoma. It is a soft, spongy mass which slips when trying catch it between fingers.
Its a benign lesion and nothing has to be done. It generally stays of the same size and doesn't cause any problem except for cosmetic if it is in a visible area.
Hope I am able to answer your concerns.
If you have any further query, I would be glad to help you.
In future if you wish to contact me directly, you can use the below mentioned link:

Wish you good health,
Kind regards
Dr. Srikanth Reddy M.D.
Answered: Tue, 3 Sep 2013
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor