Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
169 Doctors are Online

Suffering from migraine. Do unusual activity.

Hi,My wife is suffering from migraine as I feel.Whenever she feel any tense situation she use to do mad activities.Doctor pl advise
Asked On : Tue, 22 Feb 2011
Answers:  3 Views:  89
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
thanks for choosing health care magic.In case of migraine there is only headache and vomiting is some cases.Behavioral problems do not occur with migraines.I think see needs counseling by a doctor and then if your doctor feels by a psychiatrist.For migraine there usually triggers like events or food that leads to its attack and there is pain in head on one side which does not change and sometimes associated with please consult your doctor.
Answered: Tue, 22 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful
Homeopath Dr. KOMAL vig's  Response
give her belladona 200 single dose for the acute pains .its a homeoapthic medicine so safe,sure n faster results..
homeopathic medicines will be of great help to her
her migraine can be completely cured by homeoapthy.. god bless..
Answered: Wed, 23 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
Better drink DNA Noni herbal fruit juice, 10 ml twice a day on empty stomach diluted in water. During the day, drink about 2 to 3 liters plain water to flush out toxins from the body. Drink Noni for about 4 to 6 months for better results. For more details, log in to or send me a mail to
Answered: Sat, 5 Mar 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor