Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
153 Doctors are Online

Suffering from lower back pain for the past two months & i have struggled to completely recover from it

i have a pain in my lower left back/rib cage right at the very bottom of the ribs. I have had it for about two months and recieved some chiropractor help on it which relieved it 85% since then i have struggled to completely recover from it. Have you any idea s what it might be?? Thank you, Ian.
Asked On : Wed, 26 Jan 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  138
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
welcome to healthcare magic
hi from the above history lower back pain can be due to many reasons one is a muscle pain which will be relieved on taking pain killers .the next is what type of pain it is pricking type or colicky .it might be because of a stone in the urinary tract that again is associated with burning urination . try taking analgesic like zerodol mr if muscular pain.get a urine routine and ultrasound also done.
take care thank you
Answered: Fri, 10 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor