Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
143 Doctors are Online

Suffering from lower back pain, X-ray shows Straightening of lumber curvature. Right treatment?

hi my mother is 48 years old. she has lower back pain from last 3 months. 2 months before the xray result was showing degenerative changes are found at that time some medical treatment was taken but before 2-3 weeks again xray was taken which shows straightening of lumber curvature . please tell me the possible treatments for it.
Asked On : Sat, 9 Feb 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  25
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General Surgeon 's  Response
Apr 2013
Hi and welcome to HCM. Thank you for your query.
There is no specific treatment at this point but physical therapy and streching exercises. This is common finding on xray at this age and it doesnt indicate anything serious. She just need to do xray check up every 1-2 years to see progression and consult specialist about exercised that she should do.
Wish you good health.
Answered: Sun, 30 Jun 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor