Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
131 Doctors are Online

Suffering from lower back pain. MRI done. Looking for treatment

Hello Dear Doctor, I am suffering from lower back pain/inflammation for more than 9 months.My MRI report shows 1.preserved alignment of lumber spine 2.Bulged disc material at L4/L5 that compressing both nerve root due to Disk prolapse at L4/l5 with annular tear sign and mild degenerative changes. Kidly guide me for the treatment as no paincare is effective M Amjad KSA
Asked On : Thu, 27 Dec 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  35
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi amjad ! In simple word your spine bend in some place which compressing your spinal nerve giving you weakness and sensation in legs. Apart from pain medicine, do hot compress by warming salt on stove, pour in a bag and give warm compress. Then apply pain ointment too. Consult with doctor for future treatment. Take care Recover fast. Bye.
Answered: Thu, 27 Dec 2012
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor