Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
132 Doctors are Online

Suffering from lower abdom and back pain.

I am 23 yrs , I got married last jan . my last period started may 7th and my period last for5 days.but i feel slight pain in my lower abdom and backpain.plz gve some suggestion for me.
Asked On : Fri, 11 Jun 2010
Answers:  2 Views:  141
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
Orthopaedic Surgeon 's  Response

Thanks for writing to us.

Mild pain in lower abdomen can be due to many causes related to uterus, ovaries, renal calculi, appendicitis, gastroenteritis, etc. A detailed examination and investigations like ultrasound scan are required for proper diagnosis. Meanwhile take a mild pain killer and do hot fomentation and see if the pain subsides.

I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.


Dr. Praveen Tayal

Answered: Fri, 14 Oct 2011
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
Have you taken a pregnancy test yet? That would be the first thing I would recommend.
Answered: Fri, 11 Jun 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor