Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
153 Doctors are Online

Suffering from loose motion.

I have 14 months baby ,Ii do not feed him breast feeding, i give him lectogen-1 powder milk, but right now i have started to feed cow milk,but my baby is suffering i loose motion since before four days, please suggest me, i will be very thank full to you, azra farhan
Asked On : Fri, 2 Apr 2010
Answers:  2 Views:  1214
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
  Anonymous's Response

Hi, it is very dissappointing to know that you have already stopped breast milk for your child. Even though this sort of problem is common in babies who are given cows milk for the first time, especially after stopping breast milk, your baby neeeds a check up by a pediatrician to know whether it is dehydrated. If you want your child to be intelligent please continue breast milk till child is 2years. Simultaneously increase quantity of cows milk also.

Answered: Thu, 8 Apr 2010
  User's Response
My baby is 3 months old and is breast fed. Since today morning my baby was having loose motions and the stool is watery. Kindly suggest durgs/syrups that need to be adminstered. David
Answered: Tue, 8 Jun 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor