Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
144 Doctors are Online

Suffering from loose motion. Not cured by medicine. Any effective remedy?

i am a 30 year old male suffering from loose motions for the past week. i have use ofloxacin& ornidazole combination medicine with dependal-m tab and omez-d capsule, but it has not worked for me. i am still having the same problem. please suggest some remedy. even if i drink water, i am passing out. i am totally out of energy as i have not been eating anything. just using some ors liquids in a while...
Asked On : Fri, 22 Mar 2013
Answers:  2 Views:  84
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Orthopaedic Surgeon 's  Response
hi vinit,
you need to visit physician and get your stool samples checked because it already 8 days now and for routine infection it might hace got settled till now with ofloxacin and ornidazole.
Answered: Fri, 22 Mar 2013
I find this answer helpful
Orthopaedic Surgeon Dr. Praveen Tayal's  Response
Thanks for writing to us.
Persistent diarrhea for last one week can be due to a bacterial gut infection or an irritable bowel. You need to consult a gastroenterologist for stool culture and other investigations so that specific treatment can be initiated.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you. You can consult me again directly through my profile URL
Dr. Praveen Tayal
Answered: Fri, 22 Mar 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor