Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
192 Doctors are Online

Suffering from keratoconous

My brother was been suffering from keratoconous since 5 months and he is just 10 years of old. Can you suggest me please as quickly as possible ?
Asked On : Thu, 21 Jan 2010
Answers:  3 Views:  346
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
  Anonymous's Response

Hi.. The treatment varies from glasses to contact lenses to corneal intacts to surgical treatment depending on the severity of the keratoconus.. So if he has not met a ophthalmologist, I would advise you to consult one and find the best mode of treatment...

Answered: Thu, 21 Jan 2010
  User's Response
In kerala you will get good ayurvedic treatment. For me I did and my condition is imporved.
Answered: Tue, 25 Jan 2011
  User's Response

For more details on keratoconus visit

Answered: Thu, 15 Apr 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor