• question-icon

Suffering from jaundice

Sir,
My mother aged 70years, is suffering from Jaundice and at the same time her uric acid level is on the higher side.She has also been diagnosed with having gall stones at the same time.
Considering that a protien diet will not help with the uric acid,What would make a good diet for her is such a case ?
Tue, 6 May 2014
HI
Thank for asking to HCM
I really appreciate your concern, as you have asked for the diet for your mother so looking to her medical condition I would suggest light diet low calorie contained mostly vegetable would be good for her, as long as the report of uric acid is concern diet only matter here otherwise no need to worry about this, hope this information helps you, have nice day.