Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
185 Doctors are Online

Suffering from jaundice frequently. How to get relief from it?

Dear Doctor, Plz note I am suffered three time for Jaundice in 3 year and recently I am suffering since one month as very mild the same ( having 2.29 bilirubin ) , I want to know that why frequently I got Jaundice and need your advice how to get relief from it since now my health is spoiled like any thing , Plz note my age is 46 and pure vegetarian no other problems ( sugar and blood pressure )
Asked On : Tue, 19 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  39
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Radiologist 's  Response
Thanks for your question.
I will like to ask you certain questions before coming to the diagnosis.
Does any family member of yours have similar illness?
What is the colour of your urine,stool?
Do you have fever,weakness,itching over body,abdominal pain?
Do you smoke or drink alcohol?
Also I will like you to advice some investigations like:
Complete Blood Count.
Liver Function Test.
Ultrasound Abdomen.
Also i will advice you to take Liver Supportive enzyme syrup.
Wish to see you soon and in the best of health.

Answered: Tue, 19 Mar 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor