Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

Suffering from jaundice, can u help me

my husband is suffering frm joaundice can u help me
Asked On : Mon, 30 May 2011
Answers:  3 Views:  223
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Internal Medicine Specialist 's  Response
you need to do his blood tests and consult a MD physician.jaundice is a symptom,not itself a need to find root cause of jaundice. meanwhile let him drink lots of water and you can add glucon d if he is not diabetic.avoid alcohol,nonveg and fatty spiake carecy food.t
Answered: Mon, 30 May 2011
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

  User's Response
test have already ben done doctor !can my husband eat mangoes is it gud 4 him?
Answered: Mon, 30 May 2011
Internal Medicine Specialist Dr. Parag Misra's  Response
as such no contraindication for mangoes.
Answered: Tue, 31 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor