Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
178 Doctors are Online

Suffering from itchy testicles.

hello doctor , i am from india a 22 yr old boy from past 2 yrs i have a problem of a itchy testicle i am very very clean person i take shower everyday but still i dont knw why i cant get rid of this problem.. plz help me i feel embarrassin to share this problem with others .
Asked On : Sun, 24 Jan 2010
Answers:  2 Views:  1494
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
  Anonymous's Response

Maintain a good hygience. Use a good talcum powder with Clotrimazole. If you dont find relief, then consult a dermatologist.

Answered: Sun, 24 Jan 2010
  User's Response

i thnk u r suffering from scrotal dermatitis, u can consult me on 09872989822

Answered: Fri, 12 Feb 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor