Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
128 Doctors are Online

Suffering from itching of penis.

I have white filmy layer behind red head of my penis
Asked On : Sat, 3 Jul 2010
Answers:  2 Views:  1299
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
  Anonymous's Response
for the last two weeks i am having an itching in the upper skin and the tip of my penis .kindly, let me know what is the problem and what medicine should i use to cure this.
Answered: Mon, 13 Sep 2010
  User's Response
Wash with water and put oil in the morning.
Answered: Mon, 13 Sep 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor