Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
171 Doctors are Online

Suffering from itching, burning, irritation below foreskin of penis. Cure for symptoms?

For the last six months I am suffering from itchy, reddened, irritants just below the foreskin of penice and used surfage. It is under control, but permanently it is not cured. Hence seek your kind advise, what is the problem and it is curable and what tests to be done for determining the disease and what medicine to be prescribed for getting permanent cure.
Asked On : Sun, 31 Mar 2013
Answers:  2 Views:  379
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
HIV AIDS Specialist 's  Response
dear sir
first of all i want to know whether any sexual exposure present or not if so with life own partner or with unknown person as it could be one of sexual transmitted disease like Ducrey's ulcer or early irritating skin lesion of herpes or hiv.but if no sexual exposure then it is simple dermatitis due to not cleaning the smega or rememnant spermatic fluid deosited during excitemetn ,then wash it with warm saline water 03 times and ally any moisure cream ,you will be all right
Answered: Sun, 31 Mar 2013
I find this answer helpful
Psychiatrist Dr. Sushil Kumar Sompur's  Response
Jun 2013
Hi there ~

Make sure you keep the area clean and are able to retract the foreskin all the way back so that you can adequately clean the area. I am thinking that this should take care of the problem. I hope this helps.

Take care and have a lovely day !
Answered: Sun, 31 Mar 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor