Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
191 Doctors are Online

Suffering from irregular periods. Need a permanent solution. Should I do FSH, LH and prolactin tests?

irregular periods which im facing the problem after my marraige.its been a month now tht i didnt get my periods and my preganancy test is negative and i need permanent solution for this and should i do FSH,LH,PROLACTIN tets??is it better??i dont hv kids,its been 2 years now tht im married aand we didnt plan for kids but now itself m facing this problems why?
Asked On : Tue, 9 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  8
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
OBGYN 's  Response
Thanks for writing to us.
The irregular periods that you are having are related to hormonal disturbances. Thus can be taken care of after going for all the tests that you have mentioned and an ultrasound scan under the guidance of your gynecologist.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal ,
Answered: Wed, 3 Jul 2013
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor