Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
134 Doctors are Online

Suffering from irregular menstrual with multiple uterine fibriods at the age of 45. Is is possible to get a test tube baby ?

hi sir.i want to discuss case of my aunt.she is 45 married 5 yrs back nd dont hav child..she has irregular menstural cycle 4rm last one year.. doctor advise for test tube wat u say?she had a ultasound in 2009 there was subserosal fibroid present. she had a laprascopy.its findings are multiple uterine fibriods,largest 4*5 cm on right fundal region.. multiple small fluid filled vesicles on post uterine suface.she is 85kg.. just tell the best treatment? either we go for operate or test tube babies procedure.. waiting 4 ur reply
Asked On : Sun, 12 Jun 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  29
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
  User's Response
hi welcome,
you follow what doctor said
since the age is high the complication as well as chance to become pregnant are less
go for test tube baby
may god bless her
thanking you
Answered: Sun, 12 Jun 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor