Thank you for posting your query.
It is good that you want to cure insomnia
without allopathic medications.
Non-drug measures that are useful in ensuring good sleep at night are:
1. Try going to bed at the same time every night,
2. Use your bed room only for sleep and sex (do not carry your work there or do not watch TV in bedroom),
3. Have your dinner at least 2 hours before your bed time,
4. Do not drink tea or coffee within three hours prior to sleep, as it stimulates the brain, keeping you awake,
5. Have a relaxed state of mind,
6. Do regular exercises.
I am sure your would improve with these measures.
Wishing you good health,
Dr Sudhir Kumar MD DM (Neurology)
Senior Consultant Neurologist
Apollo Hospitals, Hyderabad