Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
144 Doctors are Online

Suffering from infertility,taking clomid but not satisfied with the treatment

pls is there any drug that will help me to make babies i have tried clomid but nothing happen yet since last year i have been trying can fabroid make one not to have babies?
Asked On : Tue, 9 Aug 2011
Answers:  3 Views:  113
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Diabetologist 's  Response
Welcome to HCM,
First u need to find out the reason for infertility, please consult ur doctor and both spouse had to be evaluated for the diagnosis and then treat accordingly.

Answered: Tue, 9 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Pediatrician Dr. Aseem's  Response
Welcome to HCM
Read your prob, first you have to rule out the cause of infertility. you should get hormonal test, thyroid profile, sonography abdomen n follicular study. fibroid is also cause of infertility. consult your doc n rule out the cause n start proper treatment. do not worry after getting treatment you can pregnant.
Answered: Tue, 9 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Padma Saikia's  Response
Hi Toto,
Welcome to HCM.
First of all we need to diagnose what is the problem may be pcos or anything else it can be.So find the cause and treat it then you can think of conceiving.hormonal check up also will be required If there is a fibroid then get appropriate treatment so better consult a gynae for further managment.
Take care.
Answered: Tue, 9 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor