Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
184 Doctors are Online

Suffering from high blood pressure problem, feel restless after gym. Should I continue Gym?

hiiiiiii this is satyendra singh chauhan.I m 20 years old and i have high Blood pressure problem. so i want to ask,should i join the gym or not? few days before i have started to go to gym but now it is causing me a serious problem. after doing the gym,i feel very restless bcz my bp has increased that time. plse tell me weather i should go gym or not.
Asked On : Sun, 10 Mar 2013
Answers:  2 Views:  44
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Welcome to HCM,
Having high blood pressure at this age should be investigated.
If high blood pressure is there Gym is not advisable.
Go with exercise like slow running, swimming, walking.
Avoid heavy exercise.
Ok and bye.
Answered: Sun, 10 Mar 2013
I find this answer helpful
  Anonymous's Response
Hi friend,
Welcome to Health Care Magic

Go to a cardiologist first.
Get investigated / get the BP treated / controlled.
Have a supervised TMT (Treadmill Exercise Test) in doctor's office - depending on the results, he will advice an exercise prescription

Take care
Wishing speedy recovery
God bless
Good luck
Answered: Sun, 10 Mar 2013
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor