Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
190 Doctors are Online

Suffering from heat boils filled with pus on face. Not cured by antibiotics. Looking for treatment

HI my name is Dileep and I am suffering from sever heat boils problem.can u pls help me with my problem!!. I generally get big boils on my face filled with lot of pus and it takes more than a month to get healed.I visited many doctors and used many antibiotics and i have seen only temporary results.can someone pls help me with my problem??
Thu, 12 Jul 2012
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Dermatologist 's  Response
HI...Dear Dileep..,
Thanks for choosing HCM..,
First let out the pus from the boils..,
And damaged part is covered by Septigrass tulle.,
Tab..Azithromycin 250 mg daily 2 weeks.,
Tab Isotretinoin 20 mg alt.days for 1 month.,
Topical application of Clindamycin and Nicotinic acid..,
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor