Suffering from hearing problem at age of 3 years. How can it be treated ?

Dear Sir,Iam samrat from Bangladesh,My little sister,age three years and nine month only but from last eight month she is suffering from hearing problem,she can't hair low voice.but she was quite o.k before that problem rise.no pain in her ear, now pls advice me. thanks...... Dear Sir,Iam samrat from Bangladesh,My little sister,age -three years and nine month only but from last eight month she is suffering from hearing problem,she can t hair low voice.but she was quite o.k before that problem rise.no pain in her ear, now pls advice me. thanks......
Fri, 6 May 2011