Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
182 Doctors are Online

Suffering from headaches while sitting down, shoulder pain. Treatment?

my husband has been suffering from headaches in the back portion of his head only when he sits down. He is a carpenter and is very physically active . He had been suffering from chronic shoulder pain and so a few weeks ago he started seeing a chiropractor. The headaches started after a couple weeks of adjustments. His shoulder got better, but the headaches are worrisome. His general practitioner examined him and did not come up with anything. What should he do next?
Asked On : Tue, 26 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  18
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Considering your husband's job and nature of pain - he needs an MRI of the cervical spine. This will clearly indicate the cause of headache, shoulder pain and pain in the back portion of the head. If the result is normal, then nothing to worry and he may need only symptomatic treatment
Best wishes
Answered: Sun, 14 Jul 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor