Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
162 Doctors are Online

Suffering from headache

since last two year i am suffering from headache doctor says that i am patient of migraine may i know what care should be taken for this?i suffer from headache minimum twice a week.
Asked On : Mon, 11 Apr 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  68
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi, Welcome to HealthcareMagic Forum.
First you need to take your mediations regularly and go for regular follow up. Try muscle relaxation exercises, meditation and yoga. Do not avoid sleep or over sleep. Sleep for a Minimum of 8 hours daily. If possible, rest in a dark, quiet room when you feel a headache coming is about to come. Place an ice pack wrapped in a cotton cloth on the back of your neck and apply gentle pressure to painful areas on your head.

Wish you Good Health, Take Care.
Answered: Mon, 11 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Shainaz Arif Kaware's  Response
welcome to HealthcareMagic
Migraine is a tension induced headache.It is triggered by some sort of stress on our body ;either physical or mental.Loss of sleep or disturbed sleep due to any reason;sunstroke;bad working conditions;mental stress at home or work place;over work;grief; are some things which give rise to migraine.The precaution you can take is to reduce this stress;for that you need to relax.Good sleep;relaxation like small break from routine work;yoga to relax mind & body do help to control the attacks & reduce the frequency of it.
Take care.
Answered: Mon, 11 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor