Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps

129 Doctors Online
Owl Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 18 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

Suffering from headache, which painkiller should I take ?

hi i am suffering from headache which painkiller should i take hi i am suffering from severe headache now which painkiller i should i take ?
Thu, 12 May 2011
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
hello and welcome to healthcare magic!!
try not to take too much of painkillers as they are bad on a long term. for severe headache you can take combiflam or dolo 650 but do not take more than one. and if the headache persists get yourself evaluated for the cause.
I find this answer helpful
Pediatrician Dr. Suryakanta Baraha's  Response

dolo 650 is good. but dont take it frequently. if u have this problem frequently consult a physician about it to find out the cause.take care
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
hi rohan.. you must take hifenac tablet for now it wil relieve you from headache but you must.. consult a doctor later if the headache persists..
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....