Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
172 Doctors are Online

Suffering from headache. Sent for scan. Suggest

i am a 30 yrs. old a bachelor person. my work is graphic designing.

last two years i had pain my head then i go to Dr. Mukul Pandey (nero sergeon) he sent to me pns scan then

please help me i have no power of money. please save my live for more working with me.

deepak sharma allahabad (u.p.) India mob. : 0000
Asked On : Tue, 2 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  11
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Sorry to hear your difficulties.Chronic headache can be due to various causes.Tension headache and migrane are the most common primary headches,followed by cluster headache and trigeminal neuralgia.Firstly ENT causes and eye causes need to be ruled out, as causes for you problem.Usually a CT scan brain is done in cases of chronic headache to rule out any serious intracranial causes.Once that is ruled out only,diagnosis of tension headache or migrane can be made.
But if you are having real money issues,CT scan may not be an emergency.If ENT and eye causes are ruled out,you can try prophylactic migrane treatment and find out if it works for you.If you can feel the difference,they you can buy some time.And only if you still have no relief go ahead with the CT scan.
Answered: Fri, 5 Jul 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor