Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps

130 Doctors Online
Owl Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 18 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

Suffering from head ache, i under went for major abdominal operations

my age is 50years my weight is 79 kgs,height is 150cm .iunder went 4 major abdominaloperations.presently iam suffering from sleep lessness, headache ,bodypains,inactiveness and depression
Thu, 7 Jul 2011
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
my age is 50years my weight is 79 kgs,height is 150cm .iunder went 4 major abdominaloperations.presently iam suffering from sleep lessness,headache,bodypains,inactiveness and depression

Orthopaedic Surgeon Dr. Aashish Raghu's  Response
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
You need to give more details on what kind of surgeries you underwent. Are you having any physical health problems. Are you on any medication. Since you are suffering from these problems it would be wise to consult a Psychiatrist to deal with these feelings who will be able to help you best and provide valuable treatment.
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
is u going through a any mental stress if yes then tell give details about stress.please monitor ur blood pressur.if any kind of stress then go through the counsaling.ur main problem is sleeplessness due to any stress.this sleeplessness result in bodyache and unfresh feeling.
  User's Response
first of all consult your consultant doctor and take his advice,don't take unnecessary medication
  User's Response
consult your treating doctor, take his advice,don't go for unnecessary medication
General & Family Physician Dr. Jitender Chauhan's  Response
hello, welcome to HCM. Your symptoms are most likely due to side effects of several pain killer drug you must have been taking during after surgery. Some anesthetic agents and pain killer drugs can cause these symptoms if not correctly administered. You should consult your doctor immediately who should be able to identify the drug and rectify the symptoms. Wish you good health.
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....