Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
143 Doctors are Online

Suffering from hair fall. Prescribed hairex 10%, i-plus, biona E caps. Correct treatment?

Hi, I ve been suffering from hair loss for 5-6 year. I am consulting a dermatologist and he has been giving ablets,capsules and cream like Hairex 10%, I - plus, fine , biona E caps,glow tab & Nadicin c etc. He is been prescribing these costly medicines every time and told me it will take arount 2 year to complete cure, Plase tell me, Is it a correct treatment he is doing ?
Asked On : Fri, 20 Jul 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  619
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Rheumatologist 's  Response
Hi !

Thank you for your query.

I think you should consult a trichologist for complete evaluation.You have been prescribed right medicines but cause of hair fall needs to be determined.
Hope you are satisfied with the answer.

If you have any further queries feel free to ask.

Wish you good health.

Take care.

Dr. Shruti
Answered: Fri, 5 Jul 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor