Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
191 Doctors are Online

Suffering from gynecomastia. One breast bigger than other. How to correct it?

Hello im 18 years old & i have gynecomastia . I have had it for five years now & its become alot worse over time. Its getting harder to hide & multiple times ive delt with humiliation because of them. why is one breast dramatically bigger than the other are there any solution besides surgery and why aren t any of my doctors or family willing to help me. I have currently started losing weight but they seem to stay the same size. I need to get rid of them someway but I dont know were to start.
Asked On : Sat, 9 Feb 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  48
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016
Thanks for your query.Based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have unilateral Gyenacomastia.
This is due to hormonal imbalance .Normally it gets resolved over a period of 2 years .However it is there since 5 years you have to consult qualified General Surgeon and get it excised There is nothing to worry about as this is not a major surgery.
Answered: Wed, 13 Feb 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor