Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
149 Doctors are Online

Suffering from gross oligospermia, small testis. Wife has fibroids, cysts, tube block. How to become parents?

I m 52. I m married for 6 and a half years. I m suffering from gross oligospermia . total count of spermatazoa -01million/ml, morphology-70%normal, motility-40%motile actively, 10% fably, 50% non motile. I ve smaller testis. I m a diabetic patient also and having medication. My wife is 41.she has multiple small uterine fibroids , left ovarian small cyst, cervical cysts andright tubal block. we want to be parents what is the right way? please suggest us. Sk. abdul Mannan Chittagong, Bangladesh. email: YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Thu, 22 Nov 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  77
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
Infertility Specialist 's  Response
The most appropiate way is to go for IVF/ICSI after correcting all problems. (that is: your diabetes should be well controlled, if wife has any large fibroid/any fibroid impinging on endometrial cavity it should be removed).
Wish you good luck.
Answered: Sat, 24 Nov 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor