Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
194 Doctors are Online

Suffering from grey hair. Beard and chest getting grey. Any remedy?

hi , i m 29 yrs old male. I live in london and suffering frm grey hair problem . I m not really worried about grey hair on head as u can dye them but really worried as my beard and chest getting grey rapidly. Is it lack of something in my body and can i reverse the process. Is there any remedy or medicine that can help. Waiting for your replay please. Thanx Ali..
Asked On : Tue, 15 May 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  928
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Dermatologist 's  Response
Hi...dear user..,
Thanks for choosing HCM..,
Grey hair on the chest and beard area..,
It is not is due to genetic predisposition..,
result of lacking of Tyrsine enzyme in the body.
So no cure only control of the greying is possible..,
1) Take plenty of fresh vegetables and fruits..,
2) Cap...Betacarotene and vit A capsule dialy..,
3) Hematenic syrup....2 spoonful 2 tims daily..,
4) Cap...Vit E (EVION) 400 mg daily morning timesd..,
Answered: Mon, 11 Jun 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor